Seismic Solutions is extremely proud to support the United States Military and the men and women that serve our great nation.
Because of the strong military presence and number of bases across the Lowcountry, we have had the opportunity to work with the United States Air Force, the United States Navy, the United States Marine Corps, the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) and the Georgia Air National Guard.
These projects have ranged from housing and dining facilities to massive jet fuel tank and pipeline replacements. A few of those projects are listed below:
- Bulk Fuel Storage, Containment and Pipeline Replacement – Charleston Air Force Base
- MCX Commissary – Marine Corps Recruit Depot – Parris Island, South Carolina
- 165th Air Support Operations Squadron Housing – Georgia Air National Guard – Savannah, Georgia
- Civil Engineering Complex – Charleston Air Force Base
- Flightline Safety Improvements – Marine Corps Air Station – Beaufort, South Carolina
- Red Horse Readiness and Training Facility – Charleston Air Force Base
- NEXCOM Student Building – Joint Base Charleston
- Air Force Exchange – Charleston Air Force Base
- Enlisted Dining Facility – Marine Corps Air Station – Beaufort, South Carolina
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Buildings P101 – P107 – Naval Weapons Station Charleston
- Child Care Facility – Marine Corps Air Station – Beaufort, South Carolina
Number of Projects